Maximize Efficiency & Comfort with a Hybrid Heating System
The benefit of a heat pump is it is very efficient and can function as both a heating system and an air conditioner in just one unit. The problem is, the colder the temperature outside, the less efficient a heat pump becomes due to how it operates.Thus the need for a hybrid heating system which combines the efficiency of a heat pump with the heating power of a gas furnace.
The Benefits of a Hybrid Heating System
- Very efficient – as the heat pump loses efficiency, the gas furnace kicks in and takes over
- Maintains high level of comfort even on very cold days due to the assistance of the gas furnace
- Saves you money in energy bills
If you experience days in the winter where your heat pump is not able to keep up with demand, you may want to consider a hybrid heating system from JF Maxwell.
Why Choose JF Maxwell?
With JF Maxwell as your trusted heating and cooling company, you always get:
- Award winning, state licensed heating and air conditioning technicians
- Lifetime workmanship warranty
- Same day service
- Flat-rate pricing
- Family-owned and operated quality guaranteed